A look behind the curtain

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 18 May 2003 17:49:48 -0300

Hi Ric,
I didn't think anyone used Netscape. :-)
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Brekne
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 5:45 PM
  Subject: Re: A look behind the curtain

  Hi John
  Just smiling at Rons sense of humour, and fixing the first link.  The first time it went through the link went bad for somereason.
  They gotta make that attachments thingy work a bit better... good idea tho.

  Until they do, ya'll can manually add the actuall name of the picture to the link using your browsers HTML commands. In netscape you just right click the link in your mail editor, and select << link properties >> then just add the name of the picture to the end of the URL.

  Sorry John, I shoulda said thats what I was doing, besides having a chuckle

  Cheers
  RicB

  John Ross wrote:

    Hi Ric,
    I can't see what your comment was, on the 2 messages you sent?
    I am glad the second site was sent, as I was refused permission, to enter
    the first site.
    Regards,
    John M. Ross

    https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/1a/38/f5/e1/Jenkinscard.jpg