piano appraisal

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 19 May 2003 00:37:50 -0400

Greetings list members,
         I have recently been contacted by someone via email. She wants to=
=20
get rid of this piano and would like to get a general idea of it's worth=20
before attempting to sell it. She writes;

Do you by chance conduct appraisals? I have a 1900 Vough upright changeable=
=20
pitch piano that I wish to sell and can not find a piano appraiser.

and

This piano is in poor shape with a couple missing pieces of ivory and a few=
=20
broken keys. The case is very ornate and walnut in color. The patent date=20
is January 9, 1900, made in Waterloo, NY. Serial # 3509. It is a upright=20
changeable pitch piano.

Do any of you have an idea what information I might be able to share with=20
this contact?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9