Gawd am I having fun yet?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 18:09:17 -0400

Joe,

Is this the only one of these reverse sticker actions you ever worked on?  I do
quite a number of them, including about 15 Cable-Nelson spinets.  In my opinion
they are less trouble to get apart than the normal spinet, but you have to know
the procedure.  They were made by Everett, and while they may not come up to
Acrosonic spinets, I haven't found them all that bad.

None of them have given me all the trouble you mention.  I think you just got a
bad one.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT