Barcus-Berry Piano Pick-up (was Re: HT tests)

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 20:42:11 -0400

Blaine Hebert <blaine.hebert@att.net> wrote:

>How did you deal with the battery?  Did you apply phantom power through
>the pre amp or do they change the battery every so often?
>
>Blaine Hebert
>

>Keith McGavern wrote:
>
>> At 1:19 AM -0700 5/17/03, Blaine Hebert wrote:
>> >... Have you (or anyone else) had much experience with it?
>> >
>> >  >  Barcus-Berry Piano Pick-up

Hi,
  I install them often,and they work great if installed properly.Most consoles in churches,even small mixers, have phantom power these days.The unit comes with a preamp which allows the pianist to adjust their monitor volume,without effecting the main mix.
Best,
Hazen Bannister