Sound board panel drying box

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:31:42 +1000

>Ron,
>
>I see that this is a ribbed drying box.  Is this a rib crowned or a
>compression crowned drying box?
>
>Phil F

I was waiting for that comment to turn up !! Thanks Phil.

In the case of the box I just glued them in place and held them with
self drilling screws. They are intended to prevent the box from
bulging too much under the positive pressure of the air circulation
fan. A straight edge check on the outside confirmed that it does
bulge slightly, so I'm not sorry I installed the ribs.

>The finished result can now be viewed at;
>http://overspianos.com.au/drb1.html

Best,
Ron O.

--