piano covers

Fred Brown III fbrown3@mindspring.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:59:02 -0400

Hello All,
I have a church customer that has a 9 foot Kawai in a multi use room
they call the Great Hall and they are having problems with the case
getting pretty badly banged up(1/2" deep gouges). I have been asked to
do a repair to the finish. I would like to know if anyone knows of some
type of piano cover that has cables that go under the piano and can be
locked. It seems that I have seen this type of thing somewhere(maybe
some other type of application other thatn pianos).
Any help would be appreciated. I don't think they have the budget to pay

for this type of repair every time I come to do a tuning!
thanks for any help ahead of time

Fred Brown RPT
ATl GA

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...