Letoff rack needed

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 23:59:58 EDT

Charles,

I also own the Spurlock jig, and use it regularly(Used it today, in fact).
It allows for quick and accurate work.  I also own the Schaff wooden unit,
which I use for setting the hammer line mostly.

Like most everyone else on this list, I was in the process of making one.
Then I calculated the time required to make it versus what I could make in
the same period of time tuning pianos.  It was a no-brainer!

Dave Stahl