The Belly Cloth Connection

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 04:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

As I have said before--- Why not use the snap fastener
system used from 1910 to 1935 on reproducing grand
piano belly cloths? The"female" end of the snap can be
found at fabric stores, along with the punch and die
kit to install it. The "Male" end, with the screw, can
be found at a good hardware store with a big "goofy
parts" selection!
    Thump