Lost my head/prop nut fixes(?)!!!!

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 10:39:36 EDT

In a message dated 21/05/03 1:51:28 PM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

<< Sheesh! Haven't any of you guys heard of "Loc-Tite"? Gauling up the threads

is SOOOOOO Mickey Mouse and just plain bad workmanship, imo! >>

and........
<<Jim,
That was not meant as a tirade.>>

Ok Joe, but the definition of 'tirade' is, or includes,: " speech, usually of
a censorious or denunciatory nature;" and if "SOOOOOOO Mickey Mouse and just
plain bad workmanship" is not  ""censorious or denunciatory"" perhaps my grip
of the language is not as it should be. :-)

and
<<I was talking
about gauling threads, in general, and was not commenting on the key upstop
rail/prop nuts, specifically.>>

 Hmmm...........and here I thought the question and responses were directly
and specifically devoted to upstop rail nuts....perhaps if 'we' change the
subject or focus of a thread to facilitate negative comments 'we' should raise our
hands first?? :-)
But hey that is just my take...think I'll nap for a while.................
Jim Bryant (FL)