GUS, GUM, & GUL

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:05:54

Hi Mike.

As I have said before. Upgrade the install by using a staple gun to fasten
the velcro to the wood of the piano permanetly. Use a "paper" staple on the
cloth for the same reason. Use two paper staples per square. Keep the big
thumb tacks in their box.

At 08:13 AM 5/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm having the same problem with a DC unit I just installed.  I followed the
>directions for the undercover, leaving only the corners held in place with
>the big thumb tacks.  Guess what....those are the only points where the
>cover is being held.  Not one piece of Velcro is holding.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.