No Power Yamaha revisited

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:56:51 -0600

Hi Ric,
            A very soft flexible action frame, they move a lot.  I bed
these frames every time I tune a Yamaha grand.
With practice it only takes about 3 or 4 minutes.  The weight of the keys
is more than enough to flex those frames, hence the change in dip.
The design is such that the frame is is supposed to flex.
Bin thar and bought the tee shirt.   <G>

Regards Roger