No Power Yamaha revisited

Thu, 22 May 2003 23:13:07 +0200

Hi Avery

Thanks for the note and story.

Gotta admit that I've been doing it the "usual" way for years, and most often
it works just fine. But that just makes these 2 ( 3 now ) cases all that more
curious. Of course I have to check out the two others to see if they respond
to this jacked up bedding the same way as the C6 I did today did.

Raises the question tho... why would some need this, and others not ?

I think I will be looking a bit closer into how the height of the bedding
pianos in general after this. Cant hurt, and it would be an interesting
excursion.

As far as what the "secret" is.... seems to me so far the best I have heard
so far is Issacs description of how the << compression >> of the action <<
feels >>, which comes to him from Andre if I am not mistaken. One thing seems
increasingly apparent. A bed is not just a bed :)

Andre... why dont you go through all this one more time if you are out there.
:)

Cheers

RicB

--