No Power Yamaha revisited (Yamaha says...)

Fri, 23 May 2003 12:26:54 +0200

Hi Will

Yes... this is the proceedure I've been using for nigh on 2o years now.
Ever Since Laroys first visit to Oslo. And as I have said, it generally
has worked well, but recently I have run into 3 instruments where this
was not enough.This proceedure left the keyframe bedded, with all glide
bolts in contact with the frame... but there was lots of lost power, and
lots of neighbor hammer bobbing on hard blows, And the only way to
eliminate these problems was to put way more pressure on glide bolts
then this proceedure results in.

Cheers
RicB

--