No Power Yamaha revisited

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:32:32 -0600

You got it TOYOTA!   <G>   Do it this way even when you don't think there
is a problem, and note the results.  You are going to be surprised.
   On some Concert grands for favorite pianist,  I will have the cheek
blocks in and tight, and just tension the rail a little,  then restore
after touch by lowering the hammer line. Neat trick for a big concerto, for
a not so big piano.  Shush!  did I say that.

Have a good week end.
Roger