No Power Yamaha revisited

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 24 May 2003 06:03:42 +0200

Yes Roger,

On the other hand, that kind of treatment is in the end abuse to the
instrument, Japanese use to say that it is unfortunate, but concert prep is
in the meantime destroying the instrument.

Warping up the stack more and more on Steinways finally warp the wood more
or less definitively I guess.

On soft wood less problems, but still the action  may suffer if overdriven
mode is considered (shanks on cushion, etc) as its normal regulation.

I guess you put things more "civil" after hours, if you want to keep your
instrument longer is not it ?

Best Regards
Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.