Piano Rebuilding Shop Update

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 06:55:08 EDT

Rob,

I have huge respect for anyone who can have the patience and courage to set
out on a building project all by yourself. I am glad you gave an update. I
followed your progress on this list and was wondering what was happening.

Please do set up a place where we can see some pics.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
Phila.,Pa.
(800) 394-1117