duplication

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 02:08:35 -0600

Ah ... but duplication is what I was thinking. (I was thinking??? Wow,
something new!) Anyhow, at age 56 in a rural setting without interest in
becoming a major rebuilder, scaling is another one of those skills that
I doubt I'll be venturing into. So back to the question: Who does good,
reliable bridge DUPLICATION work? Schaff?

Alan

Maybe they do an OK job sometimes, but every time I've had something =
"duplicated" by Schaff, it was either downright terrible or "close, but =
no cigar."  I'd go with Pianotek or .....?? Anybody else ??
    --David Nereson, RPT