duplication

Paul McCloud pmc303@ricochet.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 08:41:41 -0700

I had Pianotek make me a bass bridge.  They did a great job.  You won't
be disappointed.

            Paul McCloud

            San Diego

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Dave Nereson
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:09 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: duplication

Ah ... but duplication is what I was thinking. (I was thinking??? Wow,
something new!) Anyhow, at age 56 in a rural setting without interest in
becoming a major rebuilder, scaling is another one of those skills that
I doubt I'll be venturing into. So back to the question: Who does good,
reliable bridge DUPLICATION work? Schaff?

Alan

Maybe they do an OK job sometimes, but every time I've had something
"duplicated" by Schaff, it was either downright terrible or "close, but
no cigar."  I'd go with Pianotek or .....?? Anybody else ??

    --David Nereson, RPT