size of verituner

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:42:20 +0000

Howdy all,

The Verituner is 7 1/2" wide, 5 1/2 deep and 2 3/4" high.  The built-in
stand, tilter brings the height to 3 1/4" high in the folded position.  It
is heavier than the Korg you are using, but lighter than my laptop.  I
understand that most of the weight is the battery, so that you can get a
full 12 hours out of the machine between charging.  It fits nicely in the
newer video camera bags you can find in all the electronics stores.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland