The basics of tuning

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 27 May 2003 07:56:17

Hi Nicolas and Simon,

I would recommend you look seriously at the new breed of electronic tuning
aides.

If you go to this site you will find directions for one of the very best
temperament "plans". Follow it and you will learn to tune quite nicely.

http://www.accu-tuner.com/SATIIImanual/sat3manual.html

If you do not wish to "put out the money" for a decent tuning device (korg
is simply not accurate enough to do a wonderful job) then consider trying
Tunelab Pro. It is shareware. Go here:

http://www.tunelab-world.com/tlp.html

At 11:34 AM 5/27/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I joined the list a few weeks ago. I'm not a professional tuner or
>technician, but a hobby pianist with a desire to learn the basics of
>tuning.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/