piano tuning basics

Brent Musgrave pianotek1963@netscape.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:17:25 -0500

TuneLab Pro is not shareware. TuneLab Pro is a great tuning tool with a
phase display and a spectrum display of all notes. The spectrum display
can be zoomed in to see a narrow range of the note or it can be zoomed
out to view all of the partials. TuneLab 97 is shareware that can be
registered for $34. TuneLab Pro costs $340. Both are avaiable for
download to try free on trial basis. No one else does that!

I learned aural tuning several years ago and was reluctant to use an
ETD. I began searching and looked at most of those on the market and am
of the opinion that the ETD's on the market today are truly remarkable.

This has not been a paid endorsement of TuneLab. Its just a great tool
at incredibly reasonable price!

Brent Musgrave