Octave partials

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 23:07:36 -0500

Couple more little points:

=20

1) If I remember right from my own student days (will they never end?), =
the
Potter stuff on this is either a little mixed up or at least very =
confusing
as presented.

=20

2) I'm attaching a longish article I posted here last year. Among other
things, it attempts to explain a lot of this in an orderly fashion and =
give
some tuning tips, as well. Nobody challenged what I wrote so either I =
got it
right or they didn't read it or they think I'm hopeless. Ha.

=20

3) Nothing at all wrong with RCT as far as I've heard. But, seriously =
look
at the TuneLab -- you can download it and try it for free, no strings.

=20

Alan Barnard

=20

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, it never showed up on my computer .)

=20