Octave partials

Wed, 28 May 2003 18:51:51 +0200

Download a copy of Tunelab 97 and check this out for yourself. Tune a note,
and set Tunelab to look at the 4th partial of that. Zero the phase display
on that note and partial, and then tune the octave above to the display.
Then set tunelab to read the 6th partial of the first note, zero the phase
display again, and see how the octave above compares.

Nice thing about Tunelab 97 is that it lends itself very very well to this
kind of exploration.

Cheers

RicB