from Avery-Virus Warning

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:57:41 -0500

List(s),

In case some of you might not know already, be extremely
suspicious of ANYTHING with a return address that says
it's from support@microsoft.com!!!!!!! The chances are
about 100% that the attachment with it is a virus. There
are about 4 different subject lines but they're all from
that address and they're NOT from Microsoft! Norton
caught 4 today on my home computer and I've gotten almost
a dozen at my school computer!

If you haven't updated your virus protection VERY recently,
do so. If you don't have virus protection, GET IT!!!!!!!

Good luck.

Avery