Hand Protection/Reprise

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 13:36:48 -0700

Thanks to all who responded. I used Vaseline and it worked great!!!! No
problems whatsoever! I did change my method a bit, but still no problems on
the second dousing! The first dousing brought most of the 50 inch/pound
tuning pins up to 100. The second dousing was for those who didn't make the
100 inch/pound criteria. Again, Much thanks! (boy, that's nasty stufff!)
BTW, it attacks plate finish, somewhat. :-(
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)