Steinway bore angles

Fri, 30 May 2003 07:39:11 +0200

I think you'd be best off by having a look see for yourself. Course you
already knew that, but it brings up nicely the subject matter of how
much we can trust an owners assessment of an instrument... and how much
we cant. In anycase one needs to be real carefull about making any
suggestions or comments based on other then first hand information...
yes ???

Cute !! :)

Cheers Keith

RicB