Key Ratio?

Fri, 30 May 2003 17:34:21 +0200

Dave Nereson wrote:

>       Sorry.  I meant the June issue, which I just received.
>      Richard's article about Touch-Weight and Lever Ratios has a
>      diagram showing the lever arm lengths measured from key top
>      to balance pin hole (on the bottom of the key) and from
>      there up to the capstan.    --David Nereson, RPT

The diagrams are not my doing. The editor insisted on a few things, and
I dont really want to get into that. But the origional article with my
own diagrams are at the following URL.

http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/touchweight.html

I wasnt happy with all the changes that were insisted upon, but didnt
think them severe enough to not publish. Tho, for the record, no
suggestion of a  << correct >> method to measure any arm of any of the
levers is intended by me. Quite the opposite really.

Cheers
RicB
--
Richard Brekne