Touchy subject

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 12:37:01 +0100

For the average dealer ??? you wont get much past a tuning... and a
quicky at that. At least thats been my experience. Next step up seems to
be a  decent tuning and a regulation check... maybe tighten a few plate
screws... no more then 3 hours.

Some dealers tho are into getting as much out of a piano as they can,
and I've seen upto 10 hours used on preps... but this  is rare.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.