CP 70 Scale, was CP 70-80 regulation specs.

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:10:27 +0100

I've seen on the Yamaha owners manuals (on line they are available)2
differenet tuning curves for the CP 70 and CP 80 (if memory serves) .

possibli the scaling changed also with different generations of these
beasts.

Joe did you use buckskin on the hammers, I can't see the artificial
leather sold separately, in fact only "Hammer assembly" is listed in
my parts manual for CP 70-80.

The leather seem to be tense on the hammers. I wonder also if it can
be surfaced, needled, etc.

Greetings.

------------------------------------
PianoTech