CP 70 Scale, was CP 70-80 regulation specs.

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:22:57 +0100

I suppose the parts are avalable directly from Yamaha : piezo pickup ref BD
50 00 20 ( cp 70-80)
Hammer assy : NB 970050/60/70/80/40/50 -ask me details if you wish.
I rmember asking Yamaha France a few years ago, and the parts where not
discontunied (nowadays some stock is possibly remaining, as for instance
hammers for the older G grand series )

Price was not really low but for a complete assembly look ok

Hope that helps

                       Au service de la musique

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  PianoTech
                        17 rue de Choisy
                        94400 Vitry sur Seine
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              033 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?