OT: Posting replies!

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 11:58:47 -0700

At 08:54 PM 11/4/2003 -0700, Andrew wrote:

>That must depend on the email software you use.  Eudora doesn't include
>attachments in replies but it does when you forward a message.
>
>I like Eudora because it isn't the target of hackers.

I might add that for $30 you can also get a very efficient and
well-integrated SPAM filter for it. Spamnix for Eudora catches between
500-1,000 spam msgs a DAY coming into my system. There are 426 spams right
now in the Spamnix folder that have arrived since midnight and it's not
even noon. <sigh>

                 John