"training" pianos?

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:15:01 +0100

Phil Bondi wrote:

> ...... but I suspect I will get
> asked more questions from you and anyone else who took the time to read
> this..so all I can say is: I'll send you documentation if you're able to
> read Access..and..ask away..I hope I have the answers.
>
> -Phil Bondi(FL)
> phil@philbondi.com

No questions here Phil. Seems to me like you have a pretty good program
going on. Many of us are tickled pleased to get owners to tune once
every 5 years, and dealers can be even worse... tho some are noteably
better. You dont need to convince me of the sense of what you say. I see
it all the time.

Cheers
RicB

--