Accu-Tuner ad

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:03:39 -0800 (PST)

--- ibetuner <ibetuner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I hear things better now than when I first started but
I really need to solidify my
> conceptual knowledge of aural tuning.
>
> Sorry to be so long winded...bad habit my wife
> says...
> Anyone understand what I mean?
> Wayne Lutzow

Wayne,
   Yes, the same thing has been going on with me and
practicing aural tuning.  A mentor told me a few years
ago to expect plateaus in my ability, then all of a
sudden I would hear things better and I wouldn't be
satisfied with my tuning, only to have it get
better..and on and on.
   Oh, and my wife says I'm long winded, too!!

Dave Davis
Renton, WA