OOheeee! An Increadible find. Need info please

Sat, 08 Nov 2003 00:43:58 +0100

Just so you know it... I  know a person who purchased a 1840's Graf for
US 50,000 Dollars just a couple years ago. It had been refurbished, not
so much rebuilt. Origional finish I believe, most of the action wear and
tear parts had been renewed... new strings and pins (of origional sort).
But very much of the thing was pretty much origional.

Seems to be a fairly big center for this kind of thing in Amsterdam.
There are at least a few builders there, and a fairly reasonbly sized
miljeu of players.

You may just have stumbled across a silver egg there Rob.

Cheers
RicB

--
Richard Brekne