Local Pauper Makes Boys (OT)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:29:39 -0600

All the best to you, Mr. Bill.  I'll be sending you a pot of ceviche--it
should be done by the time it reaches Vermont.  I'll bet you're looking
forward to that first trip out of the house ALONE.  Where will you go?

Barbara Richmond, RPT
somewhere near Peoria, IL

PS I read (while standing in line at the grocery store) in the "World News"
that Osama and Saddam were wed and gave birth to an ape faced baby.  Those
celebrities, they get all the attention.