Creative aspects of tuning

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 13:28:47 -0800

RicB said: "We may loose some of the human creative aspects of our musical
experiences... but the writing seems quite apparent and in large text on
the proverbial wall."

Ric,
IMHO, that will never happen, as long as we have "Musicians". Being one
myself, as I'm sure most on this list aspire to as well, we're a weird bunch
that have this weird ideer that music should be "musical" and not "sterile"
as most electronic stuff is. I have heard many, over the years, pontificate
about the demise of the piano and tuners, due to electronics, etc. Won't
happen in our lifetimes!
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I