Creative aspects of tuning

Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:02:46 +0100

I'm on your side Joe :)... but I am also a realist. Besides.. I didnt say we'd
loose all of human creativity in musical experience... I just said we'd loose
some... we may gain some unforseen new aspects as well.... but the days of
pianotuning and just about everything closely allied are numbered. And a bit
beyond all that....well hey... thought music is not all that far off.... its a
brave new world folks.... big brother's already been around for a while, the
<<enemy>> is revealed (and somehow Huxley got that right too), and if we all
manage to survive.... (or not) our lot is a thing soon to pass into the
forgotten elms of history. But hey... think of it this way.... what a nice time
for piano tuners to live eh ??

Cheers
RicB