smooth delicate and creamy

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:06:03 +0100

It all depends of the rendering and the feedback in the tuning hammer.

Also of how much pitch change is due.

I hate to bang, but I am obliged sometime and on some pianos.
But the nice tone is better build with a moderate and even soft
playing, assuming the tone is firm enough.

The string segment near tuning pin is more tense so the hard banging
eventually will push the string higher, was said it is less noticed if
a string goes high that if it goes low.

Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert
oleg-i@noos.fr