Accu-Tuner ad

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:37:32 +0100

Terry , targets are more around 60 cts - 80 overpull is not yet 1/2 tone
ain't so much (20 beats at A440 level)

It depends of the piano, on a fine instrument I'll use a fast pass plucking
the strings octave by octave un "pinçage" . But I remeber with RCT having
done 200 cts PR in one pass, then tuning, and obtained a "it seem to hold
fine" from the (dumb) customers 1 year later - Yamaha U3 for that case.

What happens to the bridge/soundboard when adding 25 % tension to a string
should be computed in term of elongation and bridge move then we'll have a
better picture.

Best Regards.

                       Pianomania

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?