Looking for a tech in Guadalajara Mexico

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:39:24 -0500

Hi Rob,

Google search...

Resurreccion
jim_infinito@hotmail.com
6203994
Mexico
Jalisco
Guadalajara=20
Qusiiera que me pasaran algunos cursosde piano o de jazz , cualquier =
cosa que me ensene o que me ayude a mejorar mis tecnicas...

I don't know if he's any good, but he's definitely in Jalisco and seems =
to share a common interest in in jazz.  ;-)

Peace,
Sarah

  ----- Original Message -----=20