Plugging Pinblocks/Del

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:43:21 -0800

Del said: "And have you looked at any of these plugged blocks ten years
after? =
Twenty years? I have. That's why I still duplicate the original. With a =
little practice it's not really all that big a deal.

Del

Del,
I hate to contradict my teacher, but refer to my previous post. AND, if
you'd like come see some I've done, (two have your soundboards in
them!!!![BIG WIDE GRIN]
I suspect the ones you've seen were poorly/improperly done and were an
accident waiting to happen. With the right fixture(s), it's a viable
alternative. Yes, it is time consuming, but think of that 8' Chickering we
did, lo those many years ago. Remember the hassle of putting the darned case
back together!???? That weren't a fun gig, as I remember!<G>
Very Best Regards,
Your Not So Humble Student<G>
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police