Help with Steinway Model..

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 13:28:30 +0100

Barbara

Say, if you have a little computer savy, why dont you record a small bit
and convert to MP-3 for us. We go round and round about old pianos and
their ability or lack thereof to survive time and stresses. It would be
nice to hear what yours sounds like if its not too much trouble.

The internet makes this kind of thing possible, and its getting easier
to do so every day... why not take advantage of the opportunity ?

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne