low fat invoice for pocket pc ...............OT

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:24:55 -0500

Mike,
         This was precisely my complaint with Piano Service Manager from=20
Reyburn. Could you imagine using the hasp every time you got to a customers=
=20
house to print them an invoice? I'm afraid that this probably will cinch it=
=20
for me. I prefer to deal with a company I think will be around for a while=
=20
anyway. I've trusted Intuit for years with Quicken and recently Quickbooks.=
=20
Their new offering of Customer Manager seems to do everything except print=
=20
or sort labels for reminders but since it closely integrates with the New=20
Quickbooks 2004 which DOES do that I think I've found a new home. If=20
anyone's interested I'll be glad to let you know how it goes. I have the=20
trial version of Customer manager on it's way to me in the mail.

Best,
Greg