Bad Rap

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 06:37:52 -0800

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: November 24, 2003 5:33 AM
  Subject: Bad Rap

  Somehow, somewhere, this lady HAD to have gotten her story screwed up. =
No way did Mr. So-And-So do the nasty work that I saw. But if I didn't =
know this guy, I suppose I would have come away from that appointment =
with the opinion that Mr. So-And-So was a real sloppy, ignorant, rip-off =
artist, shmuck of a piano tooner.

  A first-hand report like this should be accurate, but I think also, =
this is how nasty, inaccurate, career-damaging rumors can start.

  Terry Farrell

And there is at least a fair chance that you also will end up on her =
list. After all, there is really nothing wrong with her piano that a =
competent technician couldn't fix in fifteen minutes.

So...Step Two involves calling Mr So & So and having a chat. He should =
at least be given the chance to contact the POS owner and straighten out =
the story. Just as you should hope the next technician to see the piano =
will give you a similar chance.

Del