Bad Rap

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:15:29 +0100

My advice is to be polite about it, but dont beat around the bush. And
read the writting on the wall as it unfolds. If you have one of these
folks that are 3 carrots short of an afternoon snack as Barbara so
elequoently put it, then simply encourage them to get a second opinion,
and inform them that you cannot see that you can be of more help to
them, followed by a quick << G'day t'yers >>.

Dont go looking for trouble, do your very best to steer clear, but if
someone insists on being an arse or worse... then just cut them off as
painlessly as possible and leave.

Cheers
RicB

--