Impact tuning hammer.....wanted.

Robert G. Kelly RGK@Pianotuner.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:47:24 -0500

The reason I gave up on the impact hammer has more
to do with "teaching an old dog new tricks" than anything
else.  I didn't want to go back to the earlier part of the
learning curve when I could use my old faithful to get the job
done quickly and efficiently.  What finally caused me to set
the impact aside was 1.) the discovery of the ball end type on a
steel shaft (ugly to look at but oh so comfortable to use and 2.)
an aching in my wrist after using the impact for a time.  It gave me
carpal tunnel fears.