Replacement action brackets for American Piano Co. products, others

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:23:04 -0800 (PST)

A friend of mine just got the last set of replacement
action brackets for small American Piano Company
grands from the 1920's, that APSCO made, and Schaff
got when it bought APSCO out.
    Maybe Robert Streicher, who makes those gorgeous
bronze replacement transmission frames for Ampico
grands ( and other Amphion system players )can be
encouraged to make these??? I can guarantee that
they'd be far better made than anything APSCO had in
stock!
     Thump