Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:01:31 -0800

Michael said: "As for
la-de-da... wozzat? I agree with: "no matter how long you have been in this
Industry, there are always new and better ways that arise" which is why I
join in with you on this site. If you'd rather I left you all in peace? OK,
shall do.
Regards
Michael G (UK)

Michael,
"la-de-da" is my way of saying superfilous boasting of acheivments. In most
tuners eyes, it's of no concequence. I've known of raw beginners having the
opportunity to tune for "So and So". As for you leaving us in peace.....Naw!
Your British Wit is sometimes a light in the darkness, so to speak. I'd
still urge you to reconsider your stance on being a member. It's a win/win
situation. Consider the younger, less experienced members, who would
probably benefit from your years of "cranking" on tuning pins. Who knows, ya
might even become Famous!<G> Just a thought or two on "Turkey Day".<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I