Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:56:48 -0000

Hello Capn. Joe
you vouchsafed: "Who knows, ya might even become Famous!" What? and get an
OBE (over b****dy eighty) like those footballers? Nah! I just stick in the
background and keep my fingers, legs, arms, knees and eyes crossed (you try
working that-a-way!) that nothing goes wrong with the piano. I can't imagine
anyone benefitting from my aeons of cranky cranking. But I do hope I have
raised a few salient points you can all enjoy
"On  -  The  -  List"
Ta ta for now  (or TTFN as Tommy Handley used to say. Tommy who? do I hear?
He was a great radio comedian here in the UK during the war.... Like another
on his programme called Mrs.Mop  with her "..Can I do yer now sir?" line.)
Michael G (UK)