C.Lose Square Piano

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:49:27 +0100

Thats kinda what I had suspected.... and I am looking more for a functionally
solid solution here rather then a historically correct one. A quick look at the
pinblock picture reveals why that historical perspective is a bit less important
here.

Ok... so ... would you hazard a suggestion at a crowning radius for the ribs,
number of ribs to use, thickness,  and a basic pattern ?  I've never done this
and tho I am quite confident I can get a usable result... it might be nice to
both learn something along the way and acheive at least a hack or two better
then <<usable>> results.

Cheers
RicB